HMC Series HORIZONTAL MACHINING CENTER
- The structural parts are symmetrical construction combined with "V" shape rib reinforcement that ensures they will remain deformation-free even after a long time.
- The advanced finite element analysis software is applied for simulating structural stress. This assures the best possible machine rigidity, stability and dampening capacity.
- Extra strong column construction greatly increases column rigidity. The special structure effectively solves the rigidity displacement problem
- Three axes are mounted with heavy duty roller type linear guide ways, featuring heavy load resistance and rapid traverse.
- Synchronized rotary table APC
- Specially designed pneumatic type spindle head balancing system.
- 30 coolant nozzles provide powerful chip flushing.
- Footswitch controls tool unclamping.
- The back of the machine is designed for the convenience of maintenance.